Wednesday, November 07, 2012

happy birthday to me!

happy birthday to me! time flies and this year i am celebrating my 32nd birthday! it seemed just yesterday that i celebrated my 31st birthday. the past year has been a year of changes, gaining new perspectives and mindsets. i am very happy that i am living my life with more clarity and positivity, grateful for my family and friends around me and grateful for everything i have. i am proud of myself to reach this stage of my life. *pat on the back!  = )

on my last birthday entry, i ended with “what do i want to create? how do i want to create?” somehow, the universe must have heard me, that after a year, i am on my way to create something with yeo yeo. everything happens for a reason.

to a year of great creation till my next birthday, cheers!

p/s: receiving all the birthday wishes from all my friends! thanks for being part of my life! hugs! = )

No comments: