Tuesday, July 05, 2011

i am back!

i am back! after 3 years, 6 months and 3 days of disappearance! i am starting to blog again! it all started when my friend, zee, who was sharing excitedly about her blog and decided to re-blog again! sort of inspired me to revive my blog too! 2 things would remain, the blog name and use of small letters. i am still aligned to mastering the art of simplicity in my life and use of small letters seem to make every word equal.

my gosh! time flies!!! a brief update, i have recently quitted my internal auditor job (briefly mentioned in my entry dated on 23 december 2007) and finally granted myself a break first before i move onto other things. there are definitely a lot of changes over the span of 3 years, 6 months and 3 days, even the runaway princess (entry dated on 28 january 2007) has come back to her homeland once again. in fact, she has been working in the same company with me for the past 1 and ½ year. this time, it is my turn to run away. =p

i am definitely excited to blog more about the memorable events that happened over the past 3 years. no more writing of “would”, “could” and “should”, but more free flow writing! yeah!

as a new start, i aspire this blog to have a viral effect in the internet world, create a refreshing wave of expression and a new addiction where you can’t wait to go home for your dose of fun-ness and craziness! may this blog prosper! huat ah!

2 comments:

Zee said...

Huat ah!
Great start!!!!
Can't wait to see what's next!

DianShan said...

Wah viral effect!! Go girl, give xiaxue a run for her money!