Sunday, December 23, 2007

moving on...

it was more than 2 months since i started on my new job in october. having to work in my ex company for 3 years, i decided it was time for a change and move on. i started looking out for new opportunities in july. it was a tedious process of writing resume, sending out resume, going for interviews and waiting for replies. finally, i accepted an offer from a food manufacturing company and almost immediately i tendered my resignation letter without much consideration. i had requested for early release and served only 2 weeks’ notice before i began my 3 weeks holiday to vietnam and cambodia with ms ee. the timing was good as i had planned for the trip before my resignation and when the new offer came by, i thought it would be a good break before starting on the new job.

it was a quiet goodbye to my ex company with mixed feelings. i would miss the great colleagues/friends whom I had known and helped me along the way. with them, work meant something more than just work. it was not without a tinge of sadness to leave them for greener pastures. nevertheless, i knew it was time for me to move on to explore other opportunities. i would remember the wonderful times we had together and the friendships made. thanks for everything… = )

in future, i would be on my own to face the new working environment, new colleagues and new job scope. may everything turns out well...

No comments: