Sunday, January 21, 2007

04:00

it's 4am and i am still awake.. i just knocked off from work awhile ago and finally settling down in front of my computer after my shower.. it has been a good 3 weeks since i last updated my blog.. wow.. time really flies.. been quite busy with an engagement recently and the 2 things i want to do when i reach home is to shower and sleep. basically, it becomes a routine and time just passes by like that. this signifies that i am into my 3rd peak period of my job.. as a senior, i have more responsibilities, more things to think and assistants to guide.. when time is pressing, i need to think quick to make a decision and to be able to see the big picture before planning for my work.. although i might make mistakes along the way, but i guess we all learn from our mistakes and experience... just move on and we get better along the way..

this time round, i am going to pace and not overstretch myself.. still a long way to go for the peak period... in a few hours later, i might be reporting for work again and i hope i can finish it soon... keeping my fingers crossed... haha...

p/s: hey babe.. time to go home...

No comments: